This week we have gone to a couple of the last places we took Kamber to eat. She loved Fuddruckers. The food wasn't that great to her but the games were. We enjoyed our time there with our sister in law and her kids. We remembered Kamber trying to play the games with no coins but it was just the same to her. We also remembered the last time there she went up front to where the fresh veggies are to put on your hamburger and she was bowling with the tomatoes. She had a mind of her own and every where we went with her was an adventure.
The next place we went was BJ pizza. We went here only a week or two before Kamber died. She was so hard. She sat on my lap most the time. The other half of the time she was making friends with the people that sat behind us. They were so kind and said they enjoyed her. She loved meeting new people and showing off to make them smile. She easily could put a smile on any ones face.
These are memories that we will charish forever. We sure miss and love our Kamber.
2 comments:
We had a really good time with you guys there. I am so glad we were able to go there with you!
Hi Jen and Ethan, I'm so glad you started a blog. Such sweet post you have done. I just want you to know that I think about you guys all the time. I know you don't know me very well and I haven't see Ethan in years but I still pray for you and constantly wish I could do something. I'm sure you have lots of love and support from family and friends but know I'm think of you as well. love, Leah
Post a Comment