Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Day

Sorry I didn't have a post up earlier. I just didn't have time this morning because I was rushing to get my braces off. Yes you heard me right, I GOT MY BRACES OFF! What a great feeling.
There are other reasons it is a happy day. Last night Ethan grabbed my leg around 3:30 a.m. "Jen are you awake?" I said I was even though I was half asleep. He told me he had a neat dream of Kamber. We stayed awake about an hour talking about his dream and one that I had not long ago. What a special time it was for Ethan and I. These are things that bring us even closer together. We have always had a great marriage. Now it is beyond I could have ever imagined. I have a wonderful husband that I love more than he'll ever know. I am so blessed for the sweet family I have. I thank my Heavenly Father for that every day.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are awesome. What a blessing it is for you and Ethan to have each other and to have a good relationship. Thanks for all of your posts. They really help me in ways that you will never know. I love that your testimony of the gospel is all over this blog. What a special thing. Thanks!

Kami Milliron said...

We had a time not to long ago when our little Boy was about 2 ( he is 3 now ) He was going through some health problems and we were told the outcome could be very serious. I was bawling my eyes out because I couldn't imagine my Baby having to go through some of the things the Doctor was telling us he might go through ( they thought he could have Cancer or Liver Disease ) My Husband gave me a Blessing and I felt the warmest peace and I knew it was my Father in Heaven watching over me. I also knew it my Husband love for me and for our Son. That experience brought my Husband and I so much closer together. I think we as Parents take for granted how fragile our sweet little ones are. It totally puts into perspective the pain our Father in Heaven went through when he watched his Son give his life for us.

Thanks for keeping up this Blog, I read it everyday. I am amazed at your strength, you are incredible Jen !

Kami Milliron ( Lulloff )

Larsens said...

you and ethan are so strong together. i loved to see how you two would lean on each other throughout the whole process and how you still lean on each other. you guys are incredible examples to spence and i. we love you two and your sweet little girls.

The McNeil Family said...

I am glad that Ethan has been right there for you. I am amazed at how strong your relationship has grown and how different he is. When I am around him now, he just has this weird glow to him.That brings me at peace. I am happy that you can lean on each other more then you ever had. Going to the temple will be great for both of you.
Love ya

Loree said...

What a neat thing that you and ethan have each other. you are an inspiration to us all. thanks for sharing these precious thoughts with all of us. I feel strenghtned when i read about your faith and testimony. I know God knows you and loves you and you are not alone. none of us are alone. what a comforting thought. Thanks again Jenn. p.s. congrats on getting your braces off! happy day :)

Maren said...

HOORAY!!! congrats on getting your braces off. big day for sure. sad i wasnt working today to see you.

marriage is so much work and you are so blessed to have such a great one. dreams can be so real sometimes, so real that you dont want to wake up from them. i am so happy that you were able to share that special time together. those are the times you wont ever forget.

my blog is private. i can sent you an invite, email me. marenurkov@gmail.com

Mary-Sunshine said...

Congrats on the braces! That is exciting. I have to say how impressed I am that you and Ethan have been so strong together. It is a good example for Jared and I.

Tennille and Patrick said...

Jen I am so glad I found Kamber's blog. It has been way too long since we have seen you guys. My heart is aching for your family. I am so sorry this had to happen. I am sorry we did not know Kamber that well she sounded like she was an angel. As I have been sitting here reading this blog with tears streaming down my face, I have been thinking about what an amazing person you are. I can't wait to read more posts about Kamber, I will check back often. Please send our love to Ethan, Tayler, Kylie and Brookie. We love you guy.
Tennille and Patrick Riedlinger

Kelli said...

Congratulations on getting your braces off! And how lucky to have such pretty teeth! I'm jealous!

I have to tell you that I check Kamber's blog daily! 1) Even though I've only seen you once in the last four years and it was by chance at your ward. I have often thought of you and your family! You have always been so friendly and kind to me and I am so grateful. I just want you to be okay! My extended family and other dear friends have lost children and it is hard no matter the circumstance. Please know I'm in your cheering section. 2) Reading your words helps me keep things in perspective. The gospel and family is what its all about.

Thank you Jen! ~Kelli

Megann said...

Wow! From the picture, I didn't even know you had braces. Congratulations on getting them off. Yay! From a girl who's had braces 3 times, I can relate.

Tawni said...

That is soo nice that you two are coming closer together!!
You have the cutest family ever!

I left my email on your other blog, but i'll leave it here if you want an invite to my blog

tawnilenise@cox.net

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."