Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is our last family picture. We blessed Brookie the first week in July. It was a great day with our whole family. Little did we know it would be our last picture with her. I'm so grateful for this day for so many reasons. Kamber past away about 3 weeks later on July 25th, 2008.

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Jenn it looks beautiful! You are doing so good at it. I love the picture of your girls in their easter dresses. I always have loved seeing what the Larsen girls are going to be wearing for Christmas and Easter. Beautiful, beautiful girls.

Johnson Kid's said...

Hey Jenn, i love this page! I will be checking it often, your girls are amazing and Kamber will definitly be missed! But she is forever in the hearts of all of us! We love you and i pray for you always! I do know that one day you and your family will be with Kamber again! I love you!

-Sharynn(Mindi and David's Niece)

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."