Sunday, October 5, 2008
Joy in the Journey!
Today is another day of confrence! President Monson spoke of change in our lives. I love hearing him talk and his words are always so comforting and sweet. He taught no matter the change in life try to take joy in the journey. My eyes teared up, that comment is so true. Losing Kamber has absolutely ripped our hearts out and breathing even seems difficult, but we do need to find joy in the journey. Life goes on and we know with out a shadow of a doubt that we will be together as a family again. So that said we need to find joy in our journey so there are no regrets, live in the moment, live in a way that we are ready to see our Heavenly Father and that we won't be sad that we didn't just enjoy each other while we were here on earth. I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life. I'm thankful for thy son Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me. I'm thankful for prophets today lead by our Heavenly Father. I love my family and thankful that no matter what happens we will always try to find joy in the journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."
4 comments:
I LOVE this quote ! I wasn't able to watch all of Conference today or yesterday due to the gloriousness of throwing up ( gotta love being pregnant ) So I slept through most of it, but I did catch some of the talks and I caught President Monsons. What a wonderful way to look at life.
I thought of you guys during this talk. I almost felt like he was talking right to you - especially after you just got a letter from him not too long ago. It was a fantastic talk for all of us. We all need to learn to enjoy life instead of having a bunch of empty yesterdays. I hope you felt lifted and renewed from the talks you heard!
i am right there with you on the ripped our hearts out but it just shows how much we loved her and what a sweet and precious little girl she is! i remember thinking how close she was to the veil and how special she was. in my mind i try not to think of it as an accident, but a destiny, something that couldn't be avoided because of heavenly fathers yearning to have her back in his arms just as we wish that she could be here with us! we love you jen!
Thank you for reminding me. I was there at confrence sunday morning. And I sobbed all the way through his talk. I am sure everyone around me thought I was crazy, but I couldn't help it.Joy in the Journey.
Gavin's Mom
Michelle
Post a Comment