Since Kamber has passed away I am learning new things. I am finding who I am, I feel I some what knew myself before, but it has changed since this challenge has change me. I have always tried to live my life to be Christ like. I feel now I strive even harder to be that way and treat others the way I would like to be treated. I have also learned to speak up for myself and not let others walk all over me. I find myself wanting to learn all I can about life and the gospel. I am trying to learn how to be more of a missionary and let others see what a blessing it is to have christ be a part of our life. I try to do things that let me walk along side of Kamber and her mission beyond the veil, I know I will make mistakes along the way and hope others will forgive me. I am starting to see the big picture in life and realize the importance of our earth life and how important it is to prove ourselves worthy of making it back to our Heavenly Father. I now have a special child waiting for me and our family.
Along with learning about myself I am learning to do new things. I have learned to make burp cloths, patch work blankets, personalize baby clothing, and more. Also I am learning how to be more thrifty do to the economy, thanks to my mother and sister in law that find great smokin' deals, they really know how to shop and make their dollar stretch. I really enjoy my time with them.These things I have learned help bring some happiness to my life. I am finding I want to soak up all I can. All kinds of learning can come from hard things and I feel that is a gift that Heavenly Father gives us. We as a family have made a huge sacrifice and we are enduring a great amount of sorrow and pain, but Heavenly Father gives help with tender mercies to ease our sadness and I am thankful for it. I love my Father in Heaven and my family and thankful for each one of our tender mercies.
Happy Birthday to Trent and Troy my cutie newphews!
3 comments:
I am learning a lot from you.. Thank you so much for hanging out with me yesterday. I know that you are so busy and are dealing with a lot. I want you to know that I appreciate the strength that you bring to me by being around you. I hope that I can be there for you whenever you need anything. I love ya
Valerie
Good for you! Learning new things rather than becoming a plant that wilts in a dark corner. You choose to reach for the sunlight and grow bigger!
One more of many reasons you are an exceptional woman!
Jen, I want you to know I have read your blogs almost everyday. I want to check in on you to see how you are holding up. I sit in tears reading your sweet words and know my friend from childhood has always been a strong person. Motherhood is so hard and yet you pick up your burdens and keep pushing on with strength in your spirit. I thought it would be nice to keep in touch through our blogs. markandkristingoodman.blogspot
Love you tons. Kristin Nielsen Goodman
Post a Comment