Monday, November 24, 2008

I don't know what my deal is. The wave of sadness just keeps coming. Yesterday I did okay till Relief Society and the lesson was great but, it did bring me to tears. I was okay with that though because I was able to share a special experience with the women in my ward. Today I was doing okay till it was time for me to do a post. Why is this sadness coming so often here lately to weigh me down? Usually I get at least a week between my really hard days but, lately it just gives me little time to breath.
Saturday I went with my mom and sister to look at Christmas decor and it did bring me some happiness. I would think that it would make me more sad but, for now it bring some happiness and calm. I enjoyed finding things for my Kamber tree I am putting up as soon as possible. I have found so many pretty purple things and they seem to suit Kamber beautifully. Maybe the happiness comes from being able to do something for Kamber. Now that she is gone I miss being able to take care of her and do many things for her. So, maybe in some way this is temporally filling that void in my life. I continue to try and think of the things that I am grateful for and load my memory of happy thoughts. At times these happy thoughts come easy and other times it is hard to do. For today to help with the sadness I am running, I have to say that it is very therapeutic. I will be running till my legs can no longer handle it :)

2 comments:

Heiner Happenings said...

My thoughts are with you Jen! Keep on running- it can make such a difference in how you feel and how you start your day. I'm looking forward to running in Kambers memory on Thursday!

Brooke Heiner

The Whites said...

I am glad you are running, Good Luck Thurs!! But mostly I am glad you are doing a Kamber tree in Purple!! I did a Paris tree in Pink and thought that by now my family would be done with it....NOPE!! They love it and so do I!! I actually have something to look forward too at Christmas! Love ya Jen and Hang in There!! Deanna

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."