Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trying to Learn

I want to post for memories later, even though I am still struggling. I am trying every day to learn as I move through this anger. I think it is going to take time and I would rather not elaborate on my feelings until a later date. I continue to do my best as I survive each day and survive is just a down play on my feelings. I guess I didn't realize that these emotions would really come for me. But here they are and I am doing my best.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We (your blog readers)can see you are growing and trying much harder than most people would. Some people might ignore their feelings; no you choose to work through them and let them run their course! GOOD FOR YOU! Just remember there are no wrong feelings.

janalee said...

:)I have a written journal that I keep for when I need to privately 'dump' my emotions. I can come back later and read what I was feeling, and try to sort it out and make sense of everything.
And nobody else leaves comments on it LOL.
((HUGS))
Janalee [from the angel blog]

Unknown said...

I found an amazing book that I just read you might like it as well it's called Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle. She is a LDS author but she works with spiritual healing. I love reading your blog and hope this helps.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."