Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's been A While

My mother in law pointed out that it has been a while since I have posted on my blog. Yeah I guess it has been about a week. She asked me why I haven't and I found myself saying "I have nothing to say." True, I am more distant than I have been in the past. I have a lot on my mind and same with my husband. We have been keeping to ourselves mostly spending time with just our family. It is still a constant reminder that Kamber is no longer with us. Brookie is growing up so fast and is starting to do things just like Kamber did. Sometimes it makes me happy and other times it makes me sad. Tayler and Kylie are getting so big also. I miss when they were younger but happy for the kind of girls they are turning out to be. I always find myself yearning to know what Kamber would be like now. How would it be with our whole family here now.

I guess I am jealous of everyone who still have all their children. Daily tasks are done, decisions are made and at the end of the day families are gathered together. My decisions are now done with a little fear and a ping in my heart knowing decisions can change lives no matter how little they are.

I am still learning how to trust and be patient because at the end of this life my family will be gathered together a solid family unit reuniting with the one we have longed to be with our entire lives!

2 comments:

Crystal Caldwell said...

hey did you shut off your home phone? if so call me...

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am sorry. I will never pretend to know what you are going through. I can't imagine it gets easier....I would think you just learn to deal with it. You will always be in our prayers as you and your family try to live this life.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."