Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick Family

Sick kids sick kids every where
Let me tell you "I do care. "

Two of us in our family
and scary to think it might be three.

Brookie and Kylie that is who,
but I'm starting to think it
might be me or Tay Tay too.

Sick kids sick kids every where.
All I can say is I do care.

Up all night and crying too
I wish I could take a snooze.


Okay, I know that was totally cheesy, but it was fun.

5 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Don't you love when school stars again and your kids bring everything home with them??

Fabulous poem!

Heather said...

Hi Jen! I finally have a blog and have wanted to be able to come and read yours! You're quite a poet. :) Sorry to hear everyone's sick. It seems to be going around. I keep hearing about people having the flu! Ugh! Hope they are all feeling better soon!

Scott and Jeri Jones Family said...

hey jen its stephanie jones, and the weirdest thing happened today. so i was sitting in seminary this morning, and we were talking about standing up for our stanards. one of the girls from my ward raised her hand. she started talking about how her old home teacher spencer larsen told her how on the team he played for before the broncos really respected him and his beliefs. she also said that if there was someone new on the team who cursed alot the team members made sure to tell them that they didn't curse around spencer. ithought that this was just to funny! the next time you talk to spencer and annie tell them that olivia neilsen said hi!

The McNeil Family said...

Cute Poem. I hope you don't get sick too. I am glad to hear that Kylie and Brookie are getting better

Kathryn said...

Love the poem Jen - didn't know my neighbor was a poet! ;)

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."