Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break

Yes, we were one of the ones that stayed home for spring break this year. It was actually kind of nice and relaxing. We just hung out, went to a St. Patricks Day party at the park with some friends from our ward which was a lot of fun and of course I didn't bring my camera. When do I ever remember to bring my camera or charge it for that matter. I keeping hoping that someday my forgetfulness will ware off. My husband is convinced that it is here to stay. I think I drive him the most crazy with it.

Anyways... I took Brookie to the park with Kylie and a niece of mine. I don't do this very often because Brookie would stay for hours on end and I have to pry her little death grip hands from the slide when it is time to go home, but since the weather was great I thought what the heck!
Kylie enjoyed playing in the sand and Brookie enjoyed posing for pictures as she went down the slide. Miss Tayler is MIA, because she was off with friends this day.









Brookie has turned into quite the mommy. I think she is the first child to actually like playing with dolls. She loves this obnoxious doll that my sister gave her for Christmas. All this baby does is crawl around and say Mama, Mama and start whaling. As if I don't hear that enough already. Anyways, Brookie insists on putting the obnoxious crawling doll in her stroller and push her around after me. Then she gets angry when the doll won't stay in place. It is quite funny. Maybe that is how I react when my little one gets into everything and makes a mess and won't just stay in place. :/ HaHa Despite the annoying doll I enjoy watching Brookie grow and having her follow me around. Life would be boring without my little ones.

Don't mind the booty shot in this picture, at least it isn't one of my children!








I'm considering combining my family blog with this blog. As you can see I obviously have a hard time keeping up with them both. I actually have 4 blogs I am a part of. It is a lot to keep track of, so I am thinking of combining the two to make life more simple. This blog is to write about life after Kamber and our family continues to go on so why not have it be together!






If you continue to scroll down I have two more posts to try and catch up on life at our home.

1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

It is nice to relax and have fun with the kids. Thanks for taking me on that fun walk, I wish I lived closer so we could do it more often. Love ya

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."