Yesterday we took Kylie in for another X-Ray to see if the battery had passed out of her system. Honestly I can't say that I looked that hard, it makes me gag just thinking about it. Kylie told me that yesterday she had told her teacher about the battery she swallowed and that if her teacher brought in her cell phone charger that she could plug it into her stomach to charge her phone. Where do kids think of the silly things that they say?
So, down to the doctors we went and an x-ray was done and no battery was found! The doctor then told us that thank heaven it did pass because if it hadn't he would be sending us down to the hospital for them to go in a take it out. Oh no, that would not have been good. Kylie's eyes got huge as she heard that and promised that she would not swallow anymore batteries unless she was choking on one like she did that night. She says" What would you have liked me to do? Swallow the battery or choke and die?". Definitely swallow the battery, I love you too much Kylie and don't know that I could live without you.
5 comments:
A battery? Yikes.
I'm glad it's out!
WHOA!!! That's scarey! Glad it's out too!!!
Isn't the body amazing : )
Kylie is too cute. Such a spunky little thing, and smart too. This will be a good story to tell her future boyfriends and for you to look back on and get a good chuckle. :)
I am so glad that it passed. Sure love that Kylie girl.
Post a Comment