Brookie has surpassed Kamber's age by a few months and is now getting closer to 3 than 2, but she is still a bundle of joy. The laughter and excitement is in our home again and sometimes I love just sitting back and listening.
This picture above is one of Brookie's favorite things to do. She has surround sound headphones on and is watching How To Train Your Dragon on the DVD player in Ethan's office. She has become addicted to that movie and I have to admit it is one of my favorites too!
We love this age and sad that soon it will pass with our Brookie girl, but I know there are many more things she will do that will be so fun as she grows up. We have learned that from Tayler and Kylie. Our girls make us so Happy!
4 comments:
I totally agree ! I love when my kids from newborn to about age two. Such a fun time. And then they get all smart and sassy : ) Douglas is almost six and way too smart for his own good !
I can't get over how much Brooke looks like Kamber. Such BEAUTIFUL children you have : ) Oh and Douglas used to love to wear other peoples' shoes too. He mostly liked womens high heels. Wow, SO HAPPY he grew out of that !
She is a little ball of cuteness. I love the yogurt face.
I love Brookie girl! I love that when she sees me she comes over and says hi and gives me a hug. I remember when Kamber did that too. Your girls are so fun! I love that show others their fun loving personality.
She is so cute! She looks so much like Kamber. She will probably always take pride in knowing that she looks like her older sister. It can be Brookie's little gift, that even though she didn't get to know her big sister, she looks just like her. That will bring a closeness between them.
Thanks for your sweet email. You are always so thoughtful. I appreciated the personal message.
Post a Comment