Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Man!

Happy Birthday Ethan! It's the Big 30 and all down hill from here.:) I tried to do a party for the man that doesn't like any parties. I actually got him to agree to a party, so shocked. I tried, I really did, but things didn't work out and he is actually sick today. What a way to celebrate your birthday, huh! We will make up for it when he feels better! I Love You Ethan!

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Yay for April 8th. Special men must be born on this day for sure. On a side note I am cracking up over Brookie's Dora Mask. It's freaky and cute at the same time.

Jeni Lyn said...

YAY for sickness! Maybe we can make the next party!!! whooo hoooo!

The McNeil Family said...

I hope he is feeling better. We do need to make it up to him! Let us know when and we will be there.:)

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."