Monday, September 26, 2011

For those who missed the news...

Man Makes, Donates Children's Caskets in Daughter's Memory: MyFoxPHOENIX.com

7 comments:

Amy said...

I watched it online. It was beautifully told. You guys are so awesome!!!

Kelli said...

Very touching. Great job to both of you! Jen you made my eyes water! Love the picture of Kamber in the dryer!

Leah said...

That is so beautiful! Loved watching it and seeing you! I hope this brings awareness to your organization and you can get some more donations!

Ashley said...

Found your blog on another BLMs blog. I wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your adorable 2 year old. I lost my 4 month old a year ago and know the pain that you live with everyday. but like you I know that families can be together forever...just a heck of a time until I see my baby boy again :(

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Jessica said...

I am so glad that your story was shown on the news. I truly hope that many have been touched and you will receive the donations that you need in order to continue this wonderful gift that you guys have chosen to share with families who have lost as you have. Love ya and miss you guys tons!

Alishia said...

You guys are just awesome!! I love the gifts you are giving these other families that need your help and love!!

Your little daughter lives on at our house! Time to plant Kamber's garden again.

I love you guys!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Wow, I am so proud to say I know you guys. This was wonderful. Your whole family is just amazing.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."