The Channel 10 News is coming to our house this weekend. They want to do a story on our family and our Non-Profit Kamber's Kaskets. Most people would say " So exciting, I say scary." I hope it will be a good experience and that people's hearts will be touched. There is a need for these caskets. We have donated a total of 4 caskets, surprisingly all have been to boys. We need to keep the donations coming in so we can continue building caskets. One thing I am noticing that people don't realize is that these caskets need to be finished before we hear of a family that is in need of one. It is not something that can be thrown together in a matter of a couple of days. There are only 5 different sizes so we always hope to be able to replace what is going out. Hopefully we will be able to let this be known through our story. So I guess we will be on the news. Sunday night at 9 or 10 pm or so we are told as of now. Watch the news to see our smiling faces. Pray it will go well, these things make me nervous.
We ask that you tell your family and friends to watch Channel 10 News Sunday night. We are hoping the more that watch then maybe we can get a good amount of people to donate so we can keep Kamber's Kaskets going. Thanks for your support!
2 comments:
How exciting! And scary too. :) You'll do great I'm sure. I wonder if there's a way to post the news segment from online to your blog so that we can share it with others. Good luck!!
That is exciting but I would be scared too. I would practice talking in front of my mirror a thousand times or something. HOpe everything goes well! I know you will do great. I look forward to watching it!
Post a Comment