Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Flu

In all the years of having kids we have never had the flu. Of course since I told someone this last week, we would get it! Brookie Max and Reagan all at the same time. Brookie seems to have it the worst. Hopefully we are coming to the down hill part of it. Or if the internet is true about it lasting a week or two then we are still at the beginning. Long nights, we are all a little tired around here. Thank goodness I have nothing going on! Ha! Of course it's a very busy week. That is okay though. I'm so thankful that no one is in the hospital because of this virus, so I think we are making out pretty good. Knock on wood, Seriously!

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Jen my family keeps getting hit. We haven't had the Flu yet ( Ha, just jinxed myself ) but we keep getting an awful cold. I was healthy and staying strong while my Husband and boys got sick over and over. But now that they are healthy, I am now sick : ( Being sick and pregnant suuuuucks.

I hope you all feel better quick !

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."