This is one of the last pictures we have of Kamber. This is a Sunday after church. This shows the dress that we had Kamber in before we dressed her for the last time. This dress is now very special to us.
I had to tell you what Dalin said. He looked at this web site and enjoyed all the pictures of Kamber. This was his favorite, he said because she had two tails. I was confused, so he repeated, "I like her two tails!" Then he pointed to her hair, "See, her two tails." Ohh! He liked her with pig tails. Apparently we live in a boy world!!
2 comments:
We take pictures of our kids all the time, never thinking it will be their last. I'm sure you'll cherish this one! How adorable are they!!
I had to tell you what Dalin said. He looked at this web site and enjoyed all the pictures of Kamber. This was his favorite, he said because she had two tails. I was confused, so he repeated, "I like her two tails!" Then he pointed to her hair, "See, her two tails." Ohh! He liked her with pig tails. Apparently we live in a boy world!!
Post a Comment