Sunday, September 14, 2008

4th of July


Hi this Tayler. I wanted to tell you of a sweet memory of Kamber. This 4th of July we went to my grandpa and grandmas cabin in Eager. We went with some of our friends and cousins. We love to go there because we get to play all day long. Each year for the 4th Eager has a parade. This was our first time doing this, because we usually go to the beach. I had so much fun playing with Kamber that weekend. We went to the parade and saw lots of cool things. During the parade they throw candy to all the kids on the side. Kylie and I were fast so we collected lots of candy. Kamber kept trying to run and get candy but she wasn't fast enough. When I realized Kamber was sad and I gave Kamber some of my candy. This made her very happy. I enjoyed running out to get candy for Kamber the rest of the parade. It made me feel good to know Kamber was happy. This was a fun weekend and a great memory that I will always have of my little sister. I love Kamber very much and always will.

10 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Tayler, I love you so much! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing your story of Kamber. I know she thinks you are the best big sister! And I know she remembers that day too.

Larsens said...

taylor what a fun memory to have of kamber. you are so sweet to share your candy with kamber and i promise she remembers how sweet you were to share with her. you are a very special girl taylor, a smart and pretty girl too! keep sharing stories with us about kamber, i love to hear about them!

Larsens said...

and jen.. we really do miss all your little girls, as well as you and ethan. we wish we could see you guys more.

Mindi said...

Tayler,
You are such a sweet big sister and such a big help for your mom and dad. How lucky they are to have you and your little sisters. I know you miss Kamber and that you love her. I want you to know that I see how much you love Kylie and Brookie too and they love you very much. Keep being a sweetheart and know that you are loved.
Mindi

Anonymous said...

This is Melissa, your mom's cousin's wife. We were at Eagar too...remember the loud helicopter's that flew over the parade? Thanks for sharing your story.

The McNeil Family said...

Tayler,
I am sure Kamber loved that you would run out and get candy for her. She loves you so much.Thanks for being such a great friend to Brayden and Brynlee they love being around you..

Mary-Sunshine said...

Tayler, what a sweetheart you are! You are so thoughtful to have done this for your sister. I loved to hear this!! I hope that one day my little girl will be as good of a big sister as you!

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Tayler Tot you are so cute. We love you tons. Major and Dallas had such a fun time with You and Kylie and Kamper bampers at the cabin I hope we go there every year. Major and Dallas are very lucky to have so many awesome cousins.You are a very strong girl and you were a wonderful big sister to Kamber,I know she loves you very much.Love, Candi

Alishia said...

Tayler,

I'm so glad you shared your story of Kamber. We love to hear all about her! You are such a sweet girl and take such good care of your little sisters. We love you!

~Alishia

Suzila A said...

Hi Tayler. Thanks for sharing your story with Kamber. We love reading it. And we know how much you love and miss Kamber. Always remember. She's watching over you and your family and she listens to you too :)

You are a sweet big sister *hugs*

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."