Monday, September 8, 2008

I Pray

I pray every morning before I post a blog. I pray that I will get something out of what I post and that others will to. I want this blog to be something that helps me grow spiritually and helps me to be a better person. It helps me to recognize the things I need to work on as I bear my testimony each day with the world. What a great thing the computer can be. Reaching out to others in a way never before. I'm so thankful to have the gospel in my life, for good friends, and family members. I'm thankful for a good neighbors that have been so gracious. We know there have been members of other religions praying for our family. I am grateful each one of those people and for there faith in Christ. These people couldn't have given us a better gift of love and we are grateful for that. Each day we still continue to have people showing us they care and it is wonderful. We love you all.

3 comments:

Johnson Kid's said...

I just wanted to say that I truly love his blog. I do believe that prayer and writing are the top things that help to heal from trying times in our lives! I love you. I have written about the events in my life and i believe i have healed faster than if i didn't write! Talk to you soon! Love ya!
-Sharynn

Heidi said...

You touch me! I don't even remember how I found you, I am sure it was through links of links of church friends. I pray for your sweet little family that you will bounce back from this tragedy stronger and closer together. Your blog touches me through the music. I have become a fan of the song "Don't blink" and will often set your blog on my back screen for the music. It really makes me appreciate the health and well being of my 4 children.
Love from GA
(Sugar Hill Ward)

Mary-Sunshine said...

It has just been a while since I have posted a comment, so I wanted to say that we are thinking of you and we love to read your blog!

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."