Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Ethan and my anniversary! We have been married for 8 years and it has been great! Eight years really has flown by so fast, I guess that is what happens when you are having fun. Ethan is my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better husband. I never would have thought that in eight years we would already have 4 kids, especially 4 girls! Wow, life is pretty emotional around my house. Having 4 girls has been great and they love each other so much. Ethan is the perfect dad for girls, he loves to play with them and teach them new things. Our girls think their dad is the best and definitely the strongest.

We have had our trials in our eight years of being married, but who knew we would have to endure the worst thing a parent could ever imagine. Our hearts are torn that our beautiful Kamber is gone, but we are lucky enough to feel her presence with us each day. I am grateful that we can rely on each other through our hard times and good times, I think that is part of what makes our marriage so strong. I am thankful we are sealed in the temple for time and all eternity so we can be together as a family. What a beautiful thing Heavenly Father has done for us to allow us to be with our families forever! I love you Ethan more than you'll ever know!

7 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Happy Anniversary you two cute love-birds.

Maren said...

happy anniversary! hope you get to do something with just the 2 of you tonight or this weekend.

Tanner and Shasta said...

Happy 8!! You probably have your plans made but we would love to watch the girls if you need someone. Have a wonderful anniversary!

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy how time fly's. I hope you guys have a good one..

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary to you! That is a lot of estrogen in your home! I love it!

Alishia said...

Happy Anniversay!! Eight years is a long time. When you promised to be together for all eternity, no matter what, you had no idea how hard things could get. I'm so glad you have grown closer and not apart. You two are amazing!! Go and do something fun to celebrate. You deserve it!

Suzila A said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You two look great together :)

Best wishes from a silent reader from Brunei.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."