
Do we have a look alike? Can you tell who is who? These are pictures of Kamber and Brookie around the same age. I hear all the time how much they look alike. I see a resemblance but I personally don't really think they look alike. I do have to say that they both are pretty dang cute! I love having girls and especially love when they are this age. ( here Brookie is 7mo. and Kamber is 9mo.) Kamber was definitely the most petite out of my girls but, not petite compared to other kids. She was in the 70th percentile for her age. Brookie is in the 90th for her age which Tayler and Kylie were also. Not fat at all, just solid and I love it! I am sure they will beinto sports just like our families are. Girls are so fun and even though one day I would like a boy or two I wouldn't trade any boy in the world for the four girls I have.
2 comments:
Wow!! Brookie does look like her big sister in those pictures, doesn't she?? How cute! I love that age, too, when they are happy but not mobile.
Your four girls are all so adorable, but they really do need a little brother. Boys can be fun, too, they are all I know.
You definitely have a look-alike. She makes me think of Kamber every time I see her.
A couple of super cuties!
*hugs*
Post a Comment