My First Christmas With Jesus
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with the
Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside
your heart.But I am not so far away, We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all, love
is a gift more precious than pure gold.It was always most
important in the stories Jesus told. Please love and keep
each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
This poem was given to me by a sweet reader, Kim.
Thank you of the comforting poem and I am trying to focus on the wonderful Christmas Kamber gets to have.
This will be my post for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!
Love,
The Larsen Family
9 comments:
Wow, that is a great poem Jen! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I hope you are able to find simple joys and some happiness this Christmas. We love you guys!
Jen I love you and hope you can find a way to enjoy this Christmas!! I am so glad you got that poem, I was going to send it to you and then post it on our Angel site this morning!!
I remember when my sister gave me that poem it helped me get through the day a little easier....just a little :) Hang in there!!
Love ya
Deanna
I hate that you are having to endure this trial. I am in tears. That is a beautiful poem. Christmas has a whole new meaning.
Beautiful post.
It's hard to imagine the many wonders of Kamber's first Christmas in Heaven.
May your heart & home be filled with love and peace and may your sweet memories sustain you as you celebrate the birth of our Savior.
I pray that the smiles and joy of her sisters will take the edge off the pain of missing your Angel.
I enjoyed this poem thanks for sharing it with me, I feel sad that she isn't here to spend it with us. But like the poem says she is with Jesus, and she is very happy there. Have a Merry Christmas and see ya on friday
That was beautifully said. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
lots of love
Thank you for posting this poem. It really puts things into perspective when it comes to the true meaning of Christmas. I love your guts and hope you and your family had an enjoyable Christmas.
That is just beautiful! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Jenn dear that is such a wonderful poem I am so greatful you have friends that know what your feeling. I think the hardest thing for all of your friends now is to try and know what you need and what you need to hear and when you need us to call. I look at you and am amazed at how well you are doing. We love you and thank you for always opening your home to us. Love you, Candi
Post a Comment