Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st Birthday in Heaven

I want to start off by thanking every one that brought over flowers, gifts, cards and took time to say hi and call on the phone to wish Kamber a Happy Birthday. The show of Love and support to our family was amazing. I woke up in the morning to purple balloons on my home and down the neighborhood streets and homes. It was so fun to see all the purple and then a sign was put in our lawn that said " We Love U Larsens!" I was fun to see how much people really did care for us and remembered our sweet Kamber. I spent most the morning answering the phone or answering the door to beautiful flowers for Kamber. My home smells so good thanks to the flowers delivered. I received beautiful gifts that were heart felt and had beautiful meaning behind them that I will keep forever. Thank you to all who had kind words and came to celebrate Kambers Birthday!


Here are some pictures of her big day.

Here was are standing in front of Kambers grave.

The sign in our yard.

Here is Kambers grave decorated with purple flowers, pinwheels, and birthday balloons!

This is the balloon release. We had 45 balloons in purple and pink. There was one white balloon that was Kambers angel balloon. We had little papers tied to the balloon with special messages for Kamber.

Kambers Birthday cake, Tayler and Kylie had the honors of blowing out Kambers candle.

This is a blanket with Kambers picture on it. This blanket is beautiful! Shasta found a way for me to give Kamber hugs any time I want!

8 comments:

Scott and Jeri Jones Family said...

wow! i cant believe that it already came around! we love u larsens!

Melissa said...

What a special day a of rememberance and celebration for a sweet little angel!!!

Jeni Lyn said...

awhh, it looks like it was a great day for you guys. I am happy that it was able to be a happy for you.

Kami Milliron said...

What a memorable day. It looks like it was beautiful ! Where is Kamber buried ?

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you celebrated it! I love the cake! It was so cute! Kamber has touched so many lives!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of Kamber's Day. I think deep down I thought it would be sad, but it wasn't at all. It was so much fun. When I've gone to her grave by myself (even though I was never sure which one was hers) it was just a little hard, but it's like you, Ethan and the girls bring this very apparent sense of peace with you. We love Kamber and we love you guys.

The McNeil Family said...

I was glad that our family was able to share this special day with your family.. We love and miss her.. I was so excited that it turned out just perfect.. pin wheels and all...

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hello it's me again! I just sent you an email to the kampbers2@gmail address.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."