Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I miss my sweet girl

I miss my blond haired beauty. I don't feel depressed about it today nor do I feel that I am going to cry, I just miss her. I miss seeing her run around me in circles and hearing her talk. But today I feel I can endure the missing since I have to. I feel that she is near, not to far today. I know that she is happy and doing important work. Maybe since I feel her a little closer today, it is because she misses me too and she just wants to be near. Maybe she misses me picking her up and kissing her cheeks. Maybe she misses me telling her I love her and adoring her. Maybe it is missing me smile at her because of how happy she makes me and that makes her smile. A smile is a little harder to come by most days but I feel today I can even though I miss Kamber. I hope she can feel how much we all love her and can't wait to be with her again.

Kamber, we love and miss you sweet heart. I can feel you near, please know you make me happy!

Happy Birthday to Kamber's Daddy and my sweet Husband!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I have those days too. I have had more of those days lately than the days I cry. I hope that means I am healing. I fasted for healing a few Sundays ago. I prayed that I could move on, but that Ellie wouldn't be sad that I wanted to move on. I just need to find the person I used to be.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am sure she misses you and loves you. I was just thinking about that, if Hevenly Father and Jesus Christ miss us and want us to return home, then of course our loved ones that are home already and anxisouly waiting for us to come and be with them!

Burton Family said...

Thank you for your kind message on my blog yesterday. It really made me smile to hear from another angel mommy. I have always felt a sweet connection to your beautiful Kamber (we share the same birthday and)(her angel day is one of my other daughter's birthday's also). My 3 ear old giggles whenever I pull up your blog and she sees that cute grin on Kamber's face. Thanks again for reaching out.
Ashlee (angel Jada's mom)

Brittany said...

ya. i know. thinking of you

Alishia said...

I'm so glad Kamber is taking care of you. I agree that she misses you as much as you miss her. Maybe even more. Hang in there and know how much we all love you!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Who wouldn't miss such an amazing little girl! She's beautiful, she's such a cutie, and I wish she was still here running circles around you. I hope our babies are missing us as much as we're missing them, and I too look forward to having Trinity's arms wrap around me...gosh I miss that sooooo much!

Thinking about you & Kamber...I'm always here if you ever need me.

Love ya

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."