Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Enjoying the water


This is what we did most every day. I love getting to watch Ethan play with the girls. He is such a good daddy!


Two peas in a pod. Brookie adores her daddy.

Before we went on the trip Brookie was scared to death of this dog. After the first night she loved him. Brookie actually learned the word soft because she wanted to pet him, which was practically beating him. "Soft Brookie...Soft."

Tayler and Kylie were little fish. They swam all day long. Even if they were wanting a snack they couldn't enjoy it unless they were in the water. Suckers and lake water...Yummmy!


3 comments:

Larsens said...

what a fun vacation!!! you guys needed that, i'm so glad you took it!

Kelli said...

I'm digging the suckers in the water. Such innovators! So glad you had a great time!

The McNeil Family said...

love the pictures.. so fun. I think I like the one of brookie and ethan the most.. priceless

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."