Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First night in Powell


This is first night at our camp site. We all were sitting on top of the house boat enjoying the beautiful weather!
Here is Brookie climbing up were the girls were sitting. She followed her sister all around. Brookie is wearing her Kamber shirt in memory of her. This was a very peaceful night with thoughts and memories of our angel girl.
MMMAAHH! This is the sound Brookie makes when she is blowing kisses... Something we love to have her do. She is such a funny girl and reminds us so much of Kamber with her expressions. I love getting to see little glimpses of Kamber through our Brookie, it reminds us that she is near.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

She is a cutie...

Quite the little angel herself. She looks good in purple.

The McNeil Family said...

the picture of the girls is so cute. When I looked at it, I thought there is Kamber. Brookie does remind me of our Kamber girl.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."