Thursday, September 17, 2009

On a Lighter Note

You have to endure the bitter to enjoy the sweet, right? It is so true. Here is my sweet... Eager Arizona during Labor Day! Eager is one of our favorite places to go especially when we need a quick get away. Ethan's grandparents have a cabin there and they are so kind to let us use it. We love taking the quads up and enjoy the nice weather! We went with so friends, but I now realize I don't have any pictures of them. So here is our family.




















7 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Eager and Springerville too. So glad you had a great weekend.

Jeni Lyn said...

awh, I am super jealous. Next time...next time...

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoy going up and using the cabin. I have many memories up there visiting my grandparents and out on the ranch with my aunt and cousins. I love the smell when it rains and the water is cold and clean. Too bad it's so far up there we could all go for a weekend.

Larsens said...

i cant beileve how big the girls are. they are so beautiful. that last pic of brookie looked so much like Kamber!! i took a double take. maybe its the striking blue eyes!

The McNeil Family said...

Thanks for inviting us it was a blast. I have a picture of you and I. I can send it to you. Can u send me the pic of Kylie and brayden, i think you took one of them.

Adam and Jess said...

It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago. We love Eager Az too and my parents have a cabin nearby. It's so nice an quaint and peaceful. Hope life is treating you well.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."