Friday, October 23, 2009

October 21, Happy Anniversary!


On Wednesday was mine and Ethan's 9th Anniversary! I can't believe it, we have been married for 9 years. If truth be told, I feel like it has flown by. In my mind I still feel like a newly wed. The past 9 years has been filled with its ups and downs, happy and sad. So much has changed within our little family. We have been so blessed and I am continually thankful to my Heavenly Father for that. I am married to the best man for me!

One of the things that drew me to Ethan when we were dating other than his smokin' hot body and awesome eyes was that he always made me laugh. Many times we would laugh so hard that our mouths would hurt. It didn't matter what kind of day I was having, he could always make me happy. Nine years later he still does that for me. I am grateful to have him in my life every single day, and he continues to make me happy. My life, I can say is a happy one and one of the main reasons it is that way is because of Ethan. I love You Honey!

1 comment:

Carranza's said...

Happy anniversary and wish you many more to come. We love you guys and think of you often and the girls..

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."