Well I think I have made it out of my zombie state, at least that is what I call it. It has taken me 15 months to really realize, I mean every cell in my body to realize that Kamber has really died. Before I of course knew it, but there was still a big part of me hoping it was just a dream that I would eventually wake up from. On the outside I could put on a pretty good show of making things look like I was okay. I smiled when I needed to smile, did the things that I needed to do, and continued with life. All the while feeling absolutely dead inside. No emotion, just so lost.
Oh , if life were easy, that is what would bring true joy, at least that is what I thought. Maybe you have thought that also? When the storm is coming down on us we plead for an easier life, at least I do. I am finally realizing that going through hard things makes us really know what pure joy is. If life were easy we wouldn't know the good from bad. If everything went perfect then how would we really know what happiness was? Through our trials we learn what hell is like and search with every being in our bodies to find the happiness and joy in life. I find we spend this life searching for happiness and there are many times that we get to learn and feel it. It just shows that we are truly sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. He is pure love and joy. We are here learning to be more like him and we want to be with him again. We want that pure love and joy. If life were easy then we wouldn't know where to find happiness and it wouldn't be our ultimate goal for eternal life.
5 comments:
beautiful jen! I love you!
As I struggle with life and wishing that things would be easier right now. I read this.. I love you and wish that I could think like you. I love you and hope to strive to better myself to return to our father in heaven
thank you
So true Jen. Great post, I loved it. Kiss the girls for me! We need to plan a girls night. SOON. I miss seeing you.
So well said Jen. I look around and see way too many people trying to struggle through the challenges that life has thrown them. Hopefully we all are learning to enjoy the blessings and things we learn. Hopefully we are learning what we are supposed to. Why does it have to be so hard sometimes?
Jen
You are an inspiration to me...I think of you often...thank you for writing your sweet thoughts...I can't comprehend what you have gone through...I know our Savior loves you and he is mindful of you.
Post a Comment