Kamber's birthday is in 10 days. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. My little girl would be 4 yrs. old this year. I can't believe it! I have tried to picture what she would look like now, but I can't. I wonder what she would be saying now, but I can't. I still picture her as my little 2 1/2 yr. old blond haired girl. I often wonder what life would be like now taking her to preschool and seeing all the new things she would be learning. It would be fun to watch her play with Brookie and would she understand that she would be a big sister again?
Time ticks by before we know it and I am planning another party for my child who is not here. But it will be a day filled with memories of her and happiness for the time we spent with her. We will do the same things as last year, which I think made it a happy day for all. Anyone that would like is invited to come, just send me a comment so I can plan on you!
5 comments:
Our family would love to be there! Just call me and tell me when and where! Love you guys!
Last year was a happy day. I thought it was going to be harder then it was. Our family would love to share this special day with your family. Please let me know if I can help in anyway with this day.
I can't believe this will be the second time we will celebrate her birthday without her. Time is going by really fast and I'm sure she knows how much we miss her and love her. We will be there "with bells on" Let us know what you want us to do to help. Love, Teri
Hey Jen-
It was so good to see you all yesterday. My family and I would love to be there. Let us know what day and time. Thanks and talk to ya soon!
Tara
Jen~
I loved seeing you tonight! You look so good. Happy Birthday to Kamber!! I am sure she will be there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment