Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kids Love McDonalds

Have you ever known a kid that doesn't love McDonald?. I have yet to meet one. My kids love when we go, which isn't very often because mom and dad don't really care for it. So when my kids get to go it is a treat.

I was in a hurry one day running errands and so I ran through the drive thru at Mickey D's. I got each of my kids a kid hamburger for them to eat in the car on the way to our next stop. When we arrived to our next destination this is how I found Brookie.



All the ketchup was gone off her hamburger and she didn't want to eat anymore. Apparently the ketchup is the best part. At least she got some veggies in for the day! :p

2 comments:

Teri said...

She is so cute! I love the ketchup on her face. Mindi's always telling me I have stuff on my mouth and nose, I'll claim her. We need to see you so I can hold Max.
Love you guys!

The McNeil Family said...

LOve it!!! This face is just so adorable!! I am glad she enjoyed it. I want to hold Max too, maybe soon i can see you guys

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."