I found this video on a friends blog. It touched my heart and I knew I had to share it.
I too love this video!
This is a very touching video, thanks for sharing. Love ya
Thanks for sharing that Jen. I was sitting here feeling sad because tomorrow it will be two years since my Dad passed away. That video touched my heart. It made me see that our Heavenly Father is there and that He understands.
thanks for sharing...it's true. they died for a purpose.
very cute, very touching...made me cry. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I too love this video!
This is a very touching video, thanks for sharing. Love ya
Thanks for sharing that Jen. I was sitting here feeling sad because tomorrow it will be two years since my Dad passed away. That video touched my heart. It made me see that our Heavenly Father is there and that He understands.
thanks for sharing...it's true. they died for a purpose.
very cute, very touching...made me cry. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment