Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 days...

It is officially 10 days till our little one will be here. I can't believe I'm more than likely going to make it to the 39 week mark. At 32weeks I was already dilating which is why I was put on mild bed rest. But now my body is taking its sweet time now that we can have her come safely. What a little stinker. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I actually have kiddos that are not feeling well and now Ethan is saying he is starting to not feel well either and I think we all know how fun it is to have our husbands sick. Haha! So hopefully I can get us all feeling better before our little girl makes her grand entrance.
Thank you everyone that has made a vote on the poll. It has been a lot of fun getting on to see everyone opinions. We have a few days left, so if you haven't voted yet do so. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! With my record I probably won't post again till after I have my baby, unless I surprise myself.:)

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see her.

Teri said...

You know I think Madeline Teri is a darling name after the two grandmas, but whatever you decide we will love. We can't wait to see this little spirit and hope you have a safe easy delivery. Love, Teri

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I'm so very happy for you to meet your precious little munchkin really soon!!! xoxoxo

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."