Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

The day has finally arrived and I think that I got all the emotions out ahead of time. The day so far has been nice. I feel the love of my children and husband. I am so grateful to be a mother, it is something that I take pride in. My children are my world and what I live for each and every day. There is no greater calling than being a mother. I takes a lot of sacrifice but well worth it. There is nothing better than hearing I Love You from one of your children. I love watching them learn and grow. I love seeing them happy especially when we are together as a family.

As you know one of our daughters is not physically here with us but I can feel her near. I hope she is happy of me as her mother. I miss getting to see her here with our other girls and feeling her warm hug around my shoulders and kisses on my cheeks but the images in my head will have to do for now. I am wearing purple today as a remembrance of what is missing but is still near to my heart and our families heart. I have put Brookie in some of Kambers clothes (ones that would have been passed down to her anyways) to remind me that Kamber was real, I really did have the privilege of having her in my life even though it was to brief for me. The clothes are a remembrance but the child inside the clothes is our hope. Brookie brings hope and joy to our families life. We are all so grateful to have her especially Tayler and Kylie. I think they would be lost if they didn't have a little sister to play with.

I love all my girls and I am so grateful to have each of them. They each are unique and special to me. They each play a special role in our family. I love you girls with all my Heart.

Shout out to my Mom and Mom in law. HAPPY MOTHER DAY! Thanks for always being there for me and my family!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Jen : ) And I have no doubt that Kamber feels incredibly blessed to have such a strong, faithful Woman like you for her Mother !

Jeni Lyn said...

Happy Mother's Day Jen. You are on my mind today. I know what a wonderful mother you are ~ your girls are truly blessed to have such a wonderful person as their mom! Miss you.

Kathryn said...

Jen, I have thought of you today and hope you can have a very happy celebratory day. You are a great mom and a good friend! I'm sure Kamber is telling everyone in heaven what a great mom she had on earth. Talk to you soon!

Alishia said...

Hey! I'm wearing purple today, too. Can't wait to see you in a little bit!!

The McNeil Family said...

Your girls are lucky to have you, especially Kamber.. I wore Purple today too.. I love you thanks for being my friend.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jen! Kamber knows you are the best mom she could ever have! She's so proud of you!

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."