I cannot get over how much Brookie looks like Kamber. Such beautiful girls you have : )And CONGRATS on your newest little one ! He is soooo cute. How is it having a boy ? It's a little different, huh : ) We love you and are so happy for you. Please let me know if I can help you at all. Can I bring dinner in ?
I was thinking the same thing as The Milliron Family. They're all adorable. How fun to have a boy. Congratulations.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
Jen,I have been thinking about you and your sweet family.....your little man is so cute and what a wonderful thing to have a sweet baby to cuddle during the hard time....hope you are well!
comgrats on finally getting your boy!! all of your kids are getting so big! stephanie jones
What a cute picture of your kids.. Maxton is so handsome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I cannot get over how much Brookie looks like Kamber. Such beautiful girls you have : )
And CONGRATS on your newest little one ! He is soooo cute. How is it having a boy ? It's a little different, huh : )
We love you and are so happy for you. Please let me know if I can help you at all. Can I bring dinner in ?
I was thinking the same thing as The Milliron Family. They're all adorable. How fun to have a boy.
Congratulations.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
Jen,
I have been thinking about you and your sweet family.....your little man is so cute and what a wonderful thing to have a sweet baby to cuddle during the hard time....hope you are well!
comgrats on finally getting your boy!! all of your kids are getting so big!
stephanie jones
What a cute picture of your kids.. Maxton is so handsome!
Post a Comment