Monday, August 4, 2014
21 weeks with twins
The weeks seem to be flying by. I can't believe I am past the half way point, but feel like I am closer to the end. My
stomach has grown quite fast this past month and it is no doubt by looking at me that I am pregnant. I am 21 weeks and I have another doctors appointment on Thursday along with an ultrasound. This time they will look at the babies more closely and make sure that everything with them is developing the way it should. I just pray and worry that they are both strong healthy babies and continue that way throughout their lives. It continues to sink in that we are having twins and gets more exciting. But if I think too much about it then it does get a little overwhelming trying to figure out how we will afford them and all the things you need for two babies. And WoW! It is a lot! We have some names picked out, but Im not sure I will post then here at the time, but maybe eventually. Here's to a new week, a busy week and getting to see these cute boys on the screen in a couple days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while but their hearts... Forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment